Wednesday, January 20, 2010

nevermind

OK yesterday I was in a grumpy mood and I apologize. No one should be alarmed. lol

TODAY I have a rant about Augie!! I can't believe they would wait until 2:30 to cancel classes. The roads were hideous and the sidewalks were not salted. Keep in mind there are hundreds of students walking miles down steep hills, and commuter students driving across towns. I wrote a strongly worded (yet respectful) letter to Dean Campbell expressing my concerns and I honestly think my e-mail (and letters from other students) influenced their decision to cancel classes. It was so dangerous! I hope everyone is careful driving.

The Tonight Show craziness with Leno vs. Conan is getting so insane! I am definitely Team Coco, and I love that he is showing no sign of holding back with his comedy in the few days he has left on the air... I hope you guys enjoy this clip from one of his recent shows that had me laughing out loud: Conan shares a Classic Tonight Show Moment. I really hope he gets offered a late night show on Fox.

Tonight is work, and I am scheduled with Melvin. I predict: no customers, lots of calling on MRs, lots of screwing around, no actual work. I hope that I am right.

Seriously. I hope everyone is driving and walking safe.

-Janie

1 comment: