Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WHOOPS

OK let's just pretend that I wrote something yesterday. I don't know how I forgot, but I guess it's because I was EXTREMELY busy Monday. I had 3 classes, dinner at dad's and errands.

Maggie and I are once again playing the "how much stuff can you fit into your tiny ass apartment?" game. We are winning, of course.

The agenda for today is sleep in, finish Harry Potter, and start The Lovely Bones. Dinner later with Gisela and some of our friends who are in town this week. Another thing I want to do is make a great old pile of things to get rid of, things to donate, etc... I think I can accomplish these goals.

Mom, if you're reading, I finally made your birthday cake! Come and have a slice sometime soon :)

I really want to get a back massage! I've never had a professional one, or, come to think of it, a decent amateur one ;-) Anyone want to go with me? spa day!

I think I need to get out there in the world instead of just lazing around reading all day so I actually have something to write in my blog. I could take up some more space with links that no one clicks on, or I could ramble about what I did today in great detail, but it doesn't seem like that has really won me any popularity in the past. I don't know what I expected but I think it was something along the lines of 5 comments on each post. I yearn for the attention.

Well I suppose I will sign off and drink some hot chocolate. I ache for it to be summer. Mom and I were just talking about how we wish it was warm, and that we could nap in the hammock and snooze by the pool. I hate winter so much!! I think [hope] the rest of the season will go by rather fast though. Only 4 more weeks left in winter term at school!

Ok bye. Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/janie__ellen

-Janie

1 comment:

  1. I read all your links.....I would never find them on my own. They are really profound or really funny. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete