Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Drivers

Today was such a good day!! I went to work and I got to work with Kelley, not too many bitchy customers and lots of good sales. I even got to stock up on my favorite h20 lotion.

After work I went to dinner at gramma's house, and we played apples to apples afterward. Everyone was in a sassy mood and we had a lot of laughs.

This week I feel is going to be a good one. I have the next two days off of work, so I'm going to try and get a lot of schoolwork and reading done. The only homework I have for tonight is to make some corrections on my Swedish essay, and then do a reading for African Art... I am very sick of my schedule right now, and I'm ready for spring term. I was looking at possible courses and there is a very interesting learning community I'm interested in enrolling in, having to do with writing fiction, and drawing fiction. I think that would be an interesting way to combine two of my favorite hobbies.

I'm not sure if I've previously mentioned in my blog that I intend on writing a book; well, more of a compilation of short stories. My friends and I all agree that I get myself into ridiculous situations, and funny things always happen to me. This probably won't be achieved until much later in my life, but just so you all know: I'm gathering material for this page turner ;-)

Speaking of books, right now I'm re-reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. It's really fun to remember reading it when I was young, compare it to the movie, and look for clues indicating that Dumbledore is gay. I borrowed another book from gramma tonight that I will read when I'm done with HP.

My goal for this week is to clear out my room. I've already made several bags for clothes to go to goodwill. I have too much stuff for my small apartment. I also have a lot of recycling to get out of the apartment. I will definitely try and accomplish these goals within the next few days.

I leave you with this funny video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6EQlCa5aUY

-Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment