Tuesday, January 19, 2010

sitting, waiting, wishing...

I'm sitting here tonight waiting for the answers to come, and wishing I knew how to find them. I constantly find myself stressing out over the stupidest things, and later kicking myself for wasting so much time worrying!!

I'm going to try and appreciate what I have, and not worrying I'll lose it.
I'm going to try and tell the truth and be myself, instead of trying to please everyone around me.
I'm going to try and be stronger, instead of being passive and letting my feelings get pushed aside
and I'm going to do what I want, instead of caving into others' desires...

I have too strong of a personality to constantly worry about what my friends will think, what they want me to do, and what everyone around me thinks about the decisions I make!!

This is a rant... but I needed it!! I need to clear all the bullshit surrounding me.

-Janie

2 comments:

  1. Janie! We need to have dinner in the interactive zone..........and interact! (Unless that doesn't please you.........!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyful Janie.....don't give your joy away or let people bring you down. You are young, beautiful, smart....how many people would like to be in your shoes!!! Surround yourself with people who make you laugh and feel good....dump the others.....

    Been here

    ReplyDelete